Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hello!

I am officially entering the world of blogging. After going out with some girlfriends last night & discussing the fun of blogs, I am finally caving in & creating one for our family.

Mostly I am doing this for ourselves (sorry!). Of course for your entertainment, as well. But this is serving as my journal. I hope my children will love to look back at these precious years of their lives and see the joys and laughter we shared all being home together. Although many days don't seem all that joyful, I hit the pillow every night thanking God for the wonderful blessings of the day. This is the place I want to share the bliss and frustrations. I invite you to share them with me as well.

For now, I must go pick up all the granola Maleah just spilled on my freshly vacuumed carpet, change two poopy diapers, pick up the toys for the umpteenth time, then go have some fun (and lots of worrying) at the pool together. Like I said, joy. Pure joy.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome! I'm so glad I can be the first comment on your first post. :)

    Did you go to that way cool pool??

    ReplyDelete